1. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information supplied on this Website is accurate, no warranty is made with regard to that information and The Mount Vineyard will not be liable for any action taken following the use of this information.
2. Any links provided on this Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by The Mount Vineyard and The Mount Vineyard will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever.
3. The Mount Vineyard advise you to carry out your own virus checks as The Mount Vineyard cannot accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.
4. The Mount Vineyard make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, error-free or timely. The Mount Vineyard excludes, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this Website or reliance upon any of its content.
5. Any dispute arising out of the Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of England and Wales.
6. All rights in this Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, are owned by The Mount Vineyard or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of The Mount Vineyard. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose.